Sunday, September 10, 2006

Children and SLEEP!!!

So there I was sleeping away at around 3AM a few nights ago when I tried to roll over. Now, I say tried to roll over as I was unsuccessful. This woke me, as you know it isn't often that something blocks you from rolling over. So half asleep and very groggy a lift myself up on my arm to look down and see what was blocking me. And what do you think I find? My three year old daughter, Nichole, wide awake who looks up at me, "Hi Daddy," with her great big smile. Now, you can't just send something that cute back to its own bed right? So I figured I would just role over the other direction. NOT. On the other side I find my two year old son, Jonathan, who was also wide awake. Ah, children make for some interesting nights, and difficult sleep. :)

No comments: