Friday, January 06, 2006

Diet and Children

You know... Like everyone else in this country I have been meaning to go on a diet. Finally today I realized you can't diet and raise three children at the same time. Just not possible. Now, I know that sounds like an excuse, but just give me a minute to explain. Things go good between meals. It is the leftovers. That right, the leftovers. You know, the stuff the kids leave uneaten on their little plates. I mean, it isn't much there, and you really wouldn't want to waste the food. Think of all of the starving children who doesn't have food. Do you really want to be throwing food away. :) So anyway, after you are finished eating your food and their leftovers you have had two meals. Now that isn't good. I think from now on I am just not going to eat.

No comments: